The ‘problem’ employee
From time to time the employees in your organisation will require a private, one-on-one training event to address problematic workplace behaviour.
Problematic issues with senior staff members and family-relations working in the organisation are especially difficult to address in-house. However, neglecting corrective intervention exacerbates the impact of challenges over time. Consequently, the work performance of the individual and the team suffers.
Aquilla Wellness Solutions offers one-on-one training and coaching programs designed to intensely educate the people in your organisation who require concentrated coaching best delivered directly.
Problematic behaviour and workplace unwellness include:
- Absenteeism and presenteeism
- Bullying and cyberbullying
- Lack of work/life balance
- Anger and temper issues
- The aftermath of traumatic experiences
- Inappropriate attitude
- Lacking communication skills
- Poor work ethic and fraud
- Not working well with others, including “Yes, but….” tendencies and always "knowing better"
- Resistance to change
- Not taking responsibility for own actions and blaming others
- Skills don’t match the job
- Sexual harassment and inappropriate relationships
- Gossiping and spreading disharmony
- Lack of assertiveness
- Doesn’t respond to in-house coaching
Other issues include abuse of alcohol and drugs on the job, misuse of company property and suicide threats for whatever reason. All these issues lead to poor job performance.
The book Managing Trauma Relief by Dr Barbara Louw & Rev Wynand Louw, ISBN9781920527174, gives guidance on how to deal manage stress in the workplace and managing unwellness. All the above mentioned problematic behaviours are signs of unwellness in the workplace.
Dr Barbara Louw’s solutions-focused sessions are structured to address immediate issues that the employee is experiencing. Every session is delivered in an engaging format, leaving the participant with practical guidelines for behaviour altering directions and applicable tools for their work environment.
The article is about “The problem boss”.
Each bespoke session will be evaluated on an individual basis. For more information about one-on-one coaching and training sessions please contact