- Category: Books
Authors Dr Barbara & Wynand Louw CFP
This book gives you an overview of dealing with trauma in the workplace, employee assistance and employee wellness.
Practical recommendations will help you to distinguish between a crisis and trauma, as well as how to deal with them respectively. It gives you guidelines on how to offer useful support and utilize community resources, without breaking the bank. Applicable suggestions, worksheets, checklists and action plans are easy to follow and implement.
It will assist you in creating a sound approach to handling employees’ trauma and moving forward to wellness in your company. The advantages of getting trauma out of the way are:
• Employees are happier and thus more productive.
• Limits absenteeism and reduces workplace conflict.
• Improves stress management, thus improves employee relationships.
• Sound management in terms of labour legislation.
• Improved client service which will improve your company’s bottom line.
You will find guidance to deal with hard issues such as managing the impact of retrenchment and dismissal as well as giving employees direction to manage their own finances.
R300.00 excluding postage
For orders: Visit www.blueagle.co.za
- Category: Books
Authors Dr Barbara Louw & Wynand Louw CFP
This book gives you practical steps to help you move forward after trauma hit your life.
It gives guidelines to understand and deal with muddled feelings, confusing reactions and questions about faith and spirituality.
It provides practical clues, tips and hints on how to assist you on your road to healing, wholeness and forgiveness.
Applicable suggestions, worksheets, checklists and action plan to restore your health and well-being are easy to follow and implement.
A unique part of this book is the focus on the financial impact of the trauma you experienced and how to recover financially.
The concepts discussed in this book are tried and tested for more than 25 years and we use the timeless Biblical message of hope.
- Category: Books
A Practical Model to efficiently support people to put the trauma behind them.
A Sensible Vision is a testimony to how inherent talent and passion for a God-given calling to help people can be realized. This vision or dream developed over time to be practical and prudent. This book is a demonstration of a dream that came to earth and made a difference in the lives of people.
This book is for you if you are passionate about helping traumatized people.
· It is for the professional working in the field of human sciences and who has general training in dealing with people, but needs to refine an approach in dealing with people in crisis or trauma.
· Small business owners and managers will benefit from this book, because it gives practical guidance on dealing with trauma in their workplace, without confusing the employer-employee relationship.
· A friend who is concerned about another friend or a family member will get guidance on how to help and when to seek other avenues of help.
· It is for the member of a community who wants to reach out to people who need support, but can’t afford to pay professional fees.
· It is for the member of a congregation who feel that there is a calling from God to help people carry their burdens in life.
· This book is for students who are venturing from the study environment to practical work in their community.
This book will enable you to get the big picture of what trauma is and how it impacts people. You will be guided to understand the concept of trauma, be made aware of its impact, responses and accompanying stressors. It will guide you to understand and apply the principles of making a difference, being sensitive, offering appropriate face-to-face trauma support, knowing when and how to refer your client or friend.
The purpose of the book is to enable you to help your clients to use their unique life stories as points of departure on the road to putting trauma behind them and finding hope.
You will find practical guidelines and applicable suggestions that you can use to assist your client on a road to healing, wholeness and forgiveness. The solutions-focused concepts discussed in this book are tried and tested for than 20 years and we use the timeless Biblical message of hope.
The publishers are Aquilla Advisors cc.
- Benefits of a Gratitude Journal
- In-person and online counselling
- Wellness Protection of Personal Information Policy
- Wellness Responsible Disclosure Policy
- Wellness Website Usage Terms & Conditions
- Wellness Social Media Policy
- Wellness Terms of Service
- The Secret of Miscarriage and Stillbirth
- Aquilla Wellness Solutions Services Overview
- Dr Barbara Louw
- The big picture
- Four lifestyle strengths necessary to survive COVID-19
- Working from home? What a scary thought!
- South African detail about COVID-19